- You can setup an unlimited number of approval paths with up to 8 approval layers each.
- Transportation controls which trips are ultimately accepted.
- Field Trip Requests can be approved over the Web. It is easy, just a click of the button.
- When an "Approver" logs in, T.O.M. WebTrips will automatically give them a list of all the trip requests requiring their approval.
- Schools can check on approval status of requests.
School Districts in California that use WebTrip*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: