- the school(s) that serve the address
- a map of the address relative to the school
- driving and walking directions from the address to the school.
- Display Transit eligibility zones,
- Require parents to enter a student’s bus pass number so that the system returns only the bus stop information directly related to a particular student pass.
- Provide access to district transportation policies
- Display emergency information as needed
MySchoolLocator is included as a component of many DecisionInsite solutions packages, or it may be licensed as a standalone module.
School Districts in California that use MySchoolLocator*
|Twin Rivers Unified|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: