- State Reporting (CSIS/CALPADS, Pre-ID)
- ADA Reports (J27/28 & J18/19, Supplemental Instructional Hours, DOR & Revenue Source Report)
- Meal Tracker
- Miscellaneous Reports (Truancy Report & Absence Report, Teacher Attendance Verification Report, Offense Report)
- Attendance Accounting (Daily, IS, Hourly, Fifth Hour, Sixth Hour, & Period Attendance)
- School Set Up (Calendar set up per site, Reporting Divisors, Courses and Sections, Custom Fields & Custom Report Generator, Compatible with TELEPARENT & EDCONNECT Phone Dialer Systems)
- Transcripts and Progress Reports
- Has the ability to track the high rate of student movement
- Integrated Hourly, Daily Independent, 5th & 6th hour Attendance Tracking and the ability to report separately
- Tracks students ADA revenue at any given time and allows the users to change and adjust the attendance accounting automatically.
- Built in Alerts (Drops, Suspensions, Transfers, Students enrolled for more than 30 and 90 days, etc.)
- Built-in reports for county programs (J18-19C, J27-28, Revenue Source, Residence District, etc.)
- Fully Interoperable with Special Education Information System (SEIS)
- Post credits through drop and transfer forms
- Incorporate credits earned from different institutions
- Accommodates California educational requirements
- No software to maintain
- No data to backup/No servers required
School Districts in California that use Promis*
|Plumas County Office of Education|
|San Mateo County Office of Education|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: