- Master schedule development is a snap with features such as mass scheduling, block scheduling, linked sections, student constraints and course requests
- Create and distribute custom transcripts and traditional and/or elementary standards-based report cards
- Aggregate all your various school data into one interface to enter, manage, view and report
- Tons of convenient pre-built, sharable reports: Grades, standards, demographics, attendance, behavior incidents, progress, individual students - run at class, school or district level.
- Generates reports and extracts required by your state using data you provide (e.g. CALPADS in California and MSDS in Michigan)
- Compatible with systems such as food service, messaging, notification, LMS
- School Master Scheduling Board
- Master Scheduling Board
- Online Gradebook
- Record attendance however you like: By seating chart, class roster, or student
- Full-featured standards and points-based gradebooks
- Easily create student groups for intervention, athletics, projects, etc.
- A single click provides access to detailed student profile, academic history, student list or college readiness report
- Electronic student lunch count submission
- Easy communication with parents and students through portal
- Parents and students can quickly view all test scores, grades, assignments, attendance, course schedule and photos
- Easily request courses online
- Review and respond to teacher comments, announcements and messages
- A single login for parents of multiple students
- Student & Parent Portal
- Home Connection Portal
- Student Information Reporting
- See all the data in a single, centralized place -- anytime, anywhere.
- District level educators can analyze sweeping patterns and trends while instructional leaders can employ fast and flexible reports to shape curriculum and instruction in the classroom in real-time
- Access, input, and analyze data from any computer with Internet access
- Automatically load data from various data sources
- Quickly draw detailed reports for any kind of student demographic, special education, health, or language information
School Districts in California that use Illuminate SIS*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: