Our integrated approach streamlines implementation and updates, simplifies system administration, and provides cost-effective support for the district. Data hosting Aeries is designed so that all of the current data for the district is contained in one single, centralized database residing at the District office. The student records for all schools in the district are maintained in the Aeries SQL database. This makes it very easy to import or transfer a student and their records from one school to another since everything is contained in one centralized database. School users may be restricted to viewing only their students. District administrators may be given permission to view all students in all schools. Backup procedures are simplified because there is a single database to backup each night, rather than many files.
- Provides streamlined web-based functionality
- Fully integrated portal with real-time data access and editing
- School and district administrator access to all end-user areas of the system
- Teacher access to attendance, grades, Gradebook, test scores, student information on their students, and much more
- Secure parent and student access to any information the district turns on
- Smart phone, iPad, and tablet support
School Districts in California that use Aeries*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: