- Foundational skills instruction, independent practice, and embedded assessment are combined in a single program
- Students master progressively more complex phonics skills as they learn to decode and encode phonemes, words, and stories
- Through skill-building games and activities, students learn approximately 1,500 vocabulary words, plus essential sight words
- A personal ant “coach” gives every student explicit instruction and kind feedback
School Districts in California that use Smarty Ants*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: