- A suite of publicly available longitudinal achievement data for K–12 students in all California public schools and districts. Easy-to-access and easy-to-understand data reports allow quick com- parisons across schools, grade levels, and subjects.
- Secure, password-protected student-level reports that detail students’ transitions to post- secondary institutions, college readiness metrics, and milestones achieved.
- Labor market information covering projected job openings, high-demand fields, and unemployment rates at the county and regional levels.
- Robust data sets available to download for internal research and analyses.
- Specializedtools,visuals,anddashboardsto support conversations around such key topics as ca- reer and technical education outcomes, foster youth success,andstudent accesstofinancialaid.
Over 450 California School Districts submit data annually to the CALPASS system.