Cal-PASS Plus collects, analyzes and shares student data among other Cal-PASS Plus Members in order to track performance and improve student outcomes from pre-K through 12th grade, and through college and the workplace. As California’s only free actionable system of data, Cal-PASS Plus connects student performance from pre-K through grade 12 to college or university and the workplace. The system includes:
- A suite of publicly available longitudinal achievement data for K–12 students in all California public schools and districts. Easy-to-access and easy-to-understand data reports allow quick com- parisons across schools, grade levels, and subjects.
- Secure, password-protected student-level reports that detail students’ transitions to post- secondary institutions, college readiness metrics, and milestones achieved.
- Labor market information covering projected job openings, high-demand fields, and unemployment rates at the county and regional levels.
- Robust data sets available to download for internal research and analyses.
- Specializedtools,visuals,anddashboardsto support conversations around such key topics as ca- reer and technical education outcomes, foster youth success,andstudent accesstofinancialaid.
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.
Over 450 California School Districts submit data annually to the CALPASS system.
Does your school district use this system currently? Please update your list of enterprise systems by completing this short survey
There are no user reviews for this listing.