• All student data managed in a central location.
• Easy access from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
• Allows all stakeholders quick and easy access to student IEPs and more.
• Notification of due dates, such as meetings, IEP and MET review due dates.
• Provides for documenting assessment data and eligibility data for each special education student.
• Easy paperless transfer of electronic student records.
• Document locking feature allowing IEP teams to lock down documents to protect data integrity.
• Integrated training videos and software support section available to all users 24/7.
School Districts in California that use e-ieppro*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: