Committed to helping teachers work smarter and more efficiently in the classroom, PD Anywhere is offering a competency-based learning program through BloomBoard that focuses on Best First Core Instruction, Backward Design, and Response to Intervention (RTI). This new program is an extension of the company’s Consultation Services and enables them to incorporate blended learning and micro-credentialing into their existing offerings.
Our service delivery method and topics are:
- Relevant: Our professional development is timely and responsive to teachers’ personal learning needs.
- Competency Based: The micro-credentials earned through the rigorous PD Anywhere expectations ensure competency, not just participation.
- Interactive: Educators engage with hands-on strategies and opportunities to practice, collaborate, and support their peers.
- Delivered by someone who understands: The PD Anywhere professionals have the practical experience and expertise to provide one-on-one or small group coaching that works!
- Treats teachers like professionals: Teachers and other educators working with PD Anywhere take control of their own growth and take responsibility for their own learning.
- Sustained: Professional growth is an on-going process and learning by doing is essential. Applying what is learned to everyday situations is key to sustaining learning.
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.
School Districts in California that use pdanywhere*
Currently there is no data in the system