- Relevant: Our professional development is timely and responsive to teachers’ personal learning needs.
- Competency Based: The micro-credentials earned through the rigorous PD Anywhere expectations ensure competency, not just participation.
- Interactive: Educators engage with hands-on strategies and opportunities to practice, collaborate, and support their peers.
- Delivered by someone who understands: The PD Anywhere professionals have the practical experience and expertise to provide one-on-one or small group coaching that works!
- Treats teachers like professionals: Teachers and other educators working with PD Anywhere take control of their own growth and take responsibility for their own learning.
- Sustained: Professional growth is an on-going process and learning by doing is essential. Applying what is learned to everyday situations is key to sustaining learning.
School Districts in California that use pdanywhere*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: