- Utility Bill Automation Service to connect directly to your utility providers' websites and automate the data capture and delivery process to your existing UtilityEssentials solution with minimal action on your part.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance to help identify your high energy usage buildings, create work orders to investigate mechanical issues that might cause these problems, and implement a good PM program to track the impact on energy costs.
- Capital and planned maintenance to highlight low performing buildings from an energy usage stand point and target them for future enhancements.
- Facility scheduling to enhance your energy initiatives by tracking energy costs and usage for your high use/event buildings.
School Districts in California that use SchoolDude*
|Albany City Unified|
|Campbell Union High|
|Laguna Beach Unified|
|Tamalpais Union High|
|Yolo County Office of Education|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: