- Easy-to-use suite of engagement and management tools, such as a dynamic map-based directory, member-created groups and forums, email marketing powered by Emma, & professional jobs board and mentorship networking opportunities. Think beyond alumni and enable your Board, Class Parents, and other volunteer groups to interact and connect online.
- Comprehensive profiles with Facebook & LinkedIn social sync, making it easy for your constituents to create a profile using their social sign-on credentials, plus Twitter & Instagram integration that lets your school show off its spirit!
- End-to-end event management with easy social-share, calendar, map, and ticketing options that make it easy for your Class Leaders to organize and promote your reunion or homecoming events.
- A customized plan created for your institution, including how-to launch, promote, message and engage your constituent groups, making your community a vibrant, exciting venue where your people want to come back again and again!
- Map & Directory
- Event Management
- Jobs Board
- User Groups
- Email Marketing
- Api & Data Exchange
School Districts in California that use 360Alumni*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: