- Easily see which assets are assigned, to whom, and their physical location
- One-click checkin
- Asset Models let you group common features
- Require User Acceptance (End-User EULAs/Terms of Service) on Checkout
- Email alerts for expiring warrantees and licenses
- Integrates with most handheld barcode scanners and QR code reader apps
- Quick and easy asset auditing
- Add your own custom fields for additional asset attributes
- Easily import and export assets
- Generate QR code labels for easy mobile access and labels
- Assets marked as requestable can be requested by a user
- Assets retain full history including checkouts, checkins and maintenance
- Optional digital signatures on asset acceptance
- Mobile-friendly for asset updates on the go
- Runs on Linux, Windows or Mac
- Web-based software so it works on any device
- Slack notification integration for checkin/checkout
- Automated backups
- REST API
- Translated into several languages for easy localization
- One-click (or cron) backups
- Custom reports
- Minimum user password length enforcement
- Two-Factor authentication (with Google Authenticator)
- Brute-force prevention
- Securely hashed password storage
- Prevent common passwords
- Password complexity options
- Encrypt custom fields for extra security
Grant users access to reports, or even let them request assets that are available. Perfect for loaning out test devices. Each user profile shows their compelete history including assets, accessories, consumables and licenses.
- Import users from CSV
- Import/Login through Active Directory/LDAP
- Bulk user actions to make management easy
- Assignable user roles offer different levels of access
- Easily generate strong passwords through the UI
There are lots of reasons why an asset may be undeployable or archived. They may be out for repair, out for diagnostics, lost or stolen, or flat-out busted. You have complete control over the labels you create for assets.
Reminding your users that they are responsible for the assets you give them can reduce repairs and “lost” assets by 20% or more. Snipe-IT lets you require a user to confirm acceptance of your EULA and receipt of the asset. You can use a default EULA for your entire organization, or different EULAs based on asset category. EULAs support Github-flavored markdown.
You get the same quick access with licenses, too. We’re working on making this even better, by letting you smartly handle multi-pack licenses with ease. Enable email alerts to get an email when your licenses are expiring.
Some things are important to track, but may not warrant their own asset tags and labels. Accessories let you track things like keyboards and computer mice so you know how many you have on-hand, and who has the ones that have been given out. Items like printer ink and copier paper all add up, and it's inconvenient to run out. Track your consumables using Snipe-IT, too!