- Built on the 5E + Intervention and Acceleration (5E+IA) lesson model.
- Continuously updated curriculum and content: new material and features are added constantly.
- Track student progress, assign quizzes, or extend learning beyond the classroom with a STEM video.
- Differentiate like never before with modern PBLs, intervention labs, art integration, engineering, vocabulary development activities, leveled ELA and math activities, and more.
- Inquiry-based investigations done right: teacher background, facilitation, setup videos, materials lists, and journaling for fast and easy setup.
- Teachers can assign work to students in seconds, and receive reports and provide feedback to students just as fast.
- Content is dynamic and constantly improving based on your feedback.
- STEMscopes K-12 evolves weekly based on your suggestions and in-classroom expertise. STEMSCOPES K12 Custom STEM curriculum built for your state K-12
School Districts in California that use StemScopes*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: