STEMscopes K-12 is a customizable, blended learning STEM curriculum. With over 4 million student users, STEMscopes K-12 owes its success to a crowdsourcing platform where classroom teachers lead by content and pedagogy experts build lessons. Combine digital and print resources and easy-to-use materials kits to adapt to any learning and teaching style.
Real STEM Learning for Real Results
STEMscopes K-12 has a track record of success. Data from nearly 500,000 students shows that STEMscopes students outperform students using other curricula. Special populations and bilingual students also outperform those using other curricula.
- Built on the 5E + Intervention and Acceleration (5E+IA) lesson model.
- Continuously updated curriculum and content: new material and features are added constantly.
Everything in One Place
Gone are the hours of tedious lab setup, scouring for resources, and leveling materials for student needs. STEMscopes K-12 takes care of that for you, so you can focus on teaching.
- Track student progress, assign quizzes, or extend learning beyond the classroom with a STEM video.
- Differentiate like never before with modern PBLs, intervention labs, art integration, engineering, vocabulary development activities, leveled ELA and math activities, and more.
- Inquiry-based investigations done right: teacher background, facilitation, setup videos, materials lists, and journaling for fast and easy setup.
The STEMscopes K-12’s point-and-click, drag-and-drop platform makes it easy to implement on day 1. Teacher support, professional development, and teaching tools are integrated throughout.
- Teachers can assign work to students in seconds, and receive reports and provide feedback to students just as fast.
- Content is dynamic and constantly improving based on your feedback.
- STEMscopes K-12 evolves weekly based on your suggestions and in-classroom expertise. STEMSCOPES K12 Custom STEM curriculum built for your state K-12
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.
STEMscopes CA NGSS 3D has been approved by the California Department of Education for use in grades K-8 as of November 2018.
The Next Generation Science Standards are complex and hard to unpack, but STEMscopes CA NGSS 3D’s award-winning curriculum design and embedded professional development make it easy for new and veteran teachers alike to teach to the rigor and depth demanded by these new standards.
Built on a digital platform, enhanced by print, and brought to life in hands-on kits, STEMscopes CA NGSS 3D employs 3D learning to comprehensively address the Disciplinary Core Ideas, Crosscutting Concepts, and Science and Engineering Practices through the student-driven inquiry of phenomena across flexible storylines.
Using the 5E plus intervention and acceleration lesson model, students are able to engage with all areas of the NGSS using problem-based learning, engineering challenges, scientific investigations, math and literacy connections, and culminating claim-evidence-reasoning assessments. STEMscopes CA NGSS 3D is already making an impact on student achievement across the country. Explore our research backbone.