- Adaptive content system that continually measures student progress and adjusts instruction accordingly
- Robust learning scaffolds (including Spanish-language audio) and embedded assessments in every lesson
- Real-time data reports, point-of-use videos, and on-demand instructional resources for educators
- Anytime, anywhere access at school or at home for 24/7 learning and even greater literacy gains
- Full, complimentary 24/7 access
- Information-rich demos and videos
- Research whitepapers
- Scope and sequence guides
- Tip cards, posters, checklists, and more
Smarty Ants educators can set personalized academic goals for each student – either reaching the end of the curriculum for their current grade level or completing one academic year’s worth of curriculum – tailored to learners’ unique abilities. Because goals can be instantly adjusted by any assigned instructor based on student achievement, Smarty Ants students will always receive the differentiated, blended instruction that meets their personal foundational literacy skill acquisition needs.
School Districts in California that use SmartyAnts*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: