SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
SAFARI Montage solves the technical challenges facing all school districts converting to digital instruction, including:
- Delivering video efficiently to mobile devices without using internet bandwidth
- Supporting interoperability for all district systems with Single Sign-On via LTI
- Providing federated search access to educational publishers' digital resources (via Thin Common Cartridge), Google Drive & OneDrive, OERs and district-created learning objects
- Interoperability through authentication via LDAP and Student Information System rostering via OneRoster
- Mobile device support through conversion of learning object files to support any student or teacher device
- Managing the digital classroom ecosystem with a digital endpoint driving the large display
- Making IPTV and live streaming a managed and integrated learning tool throughout the district
School Districts in California that use Safari*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: