A DIGITAL LIBRARY AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- 800+ leveled eBooks for students to practice reading anytime, anywhere
- Corresponding eQuizzes that measure student comprehension
- Spanish eBook and eQuiz translations for ELLs and bilingual programs
- Digital management and reporting tools to easily track individual and class-wide reading progress
School Districts in California that use Raz*
|Brentwood Union Elementary|
|Dry Creek Joint Elementary|
|Lake Elsinore Unified|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: