- Standards aligned Common Core Math practices and ELA exercises to improve student performance; prepare for standardized tests - PARCC and SBAC
- Personalized Learning: adjusts difficulty level to match student performance make it best learning app for kids
- Reports: Real-time feedback and performance reports for students, parents, and classroom management for teachers
- Educational game for kids with auto-solve helps understand concepts with right math answers
- Rewards, Badges, and Coins transform the boring to cool math for kids so they love to practice math everyday online
- Voiceovers help understand concepts, improve retention
- Kid friendly graphics, animations, and intuitive touch, click, drag and drop, easy to use question templates allow students to work with minimal supervision ClassK12 provides easy setup, saves time, reduces teacher effort, and is accessible anywhere, anytime, and on any device (iPad, Android tablets, Chromebook and Laptops)
Operations and Algebraic Thinking (OA)
Number and Operations in Base Ten (NBT)
Number and Operations-Fractions (NF)
Measurement and Data (MD)
School Districts in California that use ClassK12*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: