- Teacher Guides in the Knowledge Strand (grades K-2) include carefully sequenced read-alouds with rich content and support for robust, text-based discussion.
- Decodable readers include appealing texts that build in complexity.
- Teacher Guides in the Skills Strand (grades K-2) and the integrated units (grades 3-5) provide step-by-step lessons for developing critical language arts skills with integrated ELD and Universal Access support for the full range of learners.
- Language Studio for designated ELD instruction corresponds to primary instruction for access to core content with complementary approaches.
- A range of formal and informal assessments provide clear instructional paths and tie directly to lessons.
- A Digital Planning Guide provides step-by-step lesson plans and online materials, including additional support in differentiated instruction.
- Quests combine close reading, writing, speaking and listening in a digital environment the teacher controls to engage students in adventure-based learning projects.
- Assessment, remediation and supplemental guides reinforce development of foundational reading skills and enhance comprehension for struggling students.
- Teacher ancillaries provide grade-level materials and activities to reinforce learning through projectable media files, letter, spelling and image card sets, code sheets, flip books and more.
School Districts in California that use Amplify*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: