- Powerful new scaffolds and supports to accelerate learning and further differentiate instruction
- New foundational literacy solutions to ensure Spanish speakers and older students master the foundations
- A brand-new experience for middle and high school to increase time on task and empower career exploration
- New Read-Discuss-Read model created in partnership with Dr. Doug Fisher with the goal of implementing proven effective practices for repeated reading and discussion in the classroom
- Plus, new reports, new partnerships and more!
School Districts in California that use Achieve3000*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: