Test Genius / Opac
The OPAC® System contains tests to assess the knowledge, skills, and abilities of your job candidates in a clerical setting.
The Genius team at Biddle worked for years with the smartest partners in the business to create what many consider to be the best pre-employment testing system available for HR today. We have created a testing suite that could be deployed universally (online testing), but still provide assurances that the person who scored so well on the test was the same person to whom you were about to offer a job (proctored confirmatory testing).
- Keyboarding (speed & accuracy)
- Data Entry
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Word Processing (utilizing current software applications such as Word and WordPerfect)
- Spreadsheets (utilizing current software applications such as Excel and Lotus)
- Databases (utilizing current software applications such as Access and dBase)
School Districts in California that use opac*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: