A leading developer of financial and HR software for California's K-12 school districts and county offices of education.
- On-time and on-budget implementation
- Knowledgeable staff with over 25 years of experience delivering business solutions
- Exceptional administrative and technical support
- The latest in technological advancements and ongoing updates
- A single-vendor solution with the lowest cost of ownership
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.
School Districts in California that use smartetools*
|William S. Hart Union High|