- Simplified help desk ticketing system & service management
- Knowledge management & knowledge base
- Help desk performance reporting & SLA management
- Centralize IT support across distributed sites and student base
- Reduce the cost of support operations
- Easy to use with higher ROI
School Districts in California that use WebHelpDesk*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: