- Track-it! Knowledgebase
- Automated email to ticket creation
- End user self-service portal
- Automatic routing and prioritization
- Automatic notifications and escalation
- Reports and metrics – Save time and money by capturing and automating all of it
School Districts in California that use Track-IT!*
|South San Francisco Unified|
|Stanislaus County Office of Education|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: