- Ticket Management - Automate your IT processes and activities, from logging tickets through to issue resolution.
- Self-Service Portal - Allow end users to submit tickets, engage in chat, track ticket history, and use the knowledge base to perform self-service actions.
- Knowledge Base - Create a knowledge base of resolution and how-to solutions for use by both sysadmins and end users via self-service.
- Chat - Communicate with end users through live chat. Improve the end user’s IT help desk experience and reduce costs.
- Remote Control - SysAid’s native remote control capabilities allow sysadmins to securely resolve end-user issues from anywhere.
- Automation - Automate all your IT processes and activities using routing rules, priorities, and dynamic forms.
- Flexibility - Configure and customize SysAid Help Desk to meet your organization’s specific needs and requirements.
School Districts in California that use SysAid*
|Anderson Union High|
|Beverly Hills Unified|
|Fallbrook Union High|
|La Mesa-Spring Valley|
|Patterson Joint Unified|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: