GroupLink Help DeskHot
- Web-based portal that can be accessed with any major browser or with your smartphone
- Email and calendar integration with Outlook®/Exchange, GroupWise and SMTP (Gmail™, Yahoo!®, etc.) clients
- Email to ticket capabilities
- Directory Integration with Microsoft®'s Active Directory, Novell's Directory Service (eDirectory), and Apple®'s Open Directory
- Cross-Platform support for Windows, Mac®, all major Linux distribution, and Novell
- Backend database support for MySQL®, Oracle®, MS SQL Server®, PostgreSQL, and Sybase®
- Powerful built-in reporting tool for customized service desk reports
- Fully customizable groups for your different departments (IT, Facilities Maintenance, HR, Etc.)
- Ticket escalation and service level agreements (SLAs) with the scheduler
- Surveys for increased end user satisfaction
- Public and private Knowledge-base
School Districts in California that use Grouplink*
|Long Beach Unified|
|Rescue Union Elementary|
|San Marcos Unified|
|Snowline Joint Unified|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey:
Does your district use this system? We'd like to know!
Please take a minute to complete our annual district systems survey.