- Web versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook
- Desktop version of OneNote
- Class and Staff notebooks
- Professional Learning Community (PLC) groups
- Self-grading quizzes with Forms
- Digital storytelling with Sway
- Email with 50 GB mailbox
- File storage and sharing with unlimited OneDrive storage
- HD video conferencing
- Microsoft Teams, a digital hub that integrates the conversations, content, and apps your school needs to be more collaborative and engaged
- Enterprise video service for creating, managing, and sharing videos securely across an organization
- App development without writing code to extend business data quickly with custom web and mobile apps
- Workflow automation across apps and services to automate business processes without writing code
- Inform and engage with communication sites and team sites throughout your intranet using SharePoint.
- Unlimited email storage with In-Place archiving
- Advanced email with archiving and legal hold
- Compliance solutions with a unified eDiscovery center
- Rights management, data loss prevention, and encryption
- Maximum number of users: unlimited
School Districts in California that use Microsoft Office/365*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: