MealTime mPower Point of Sale
- POS runs seamlessly from an embedded web browser. After exiting mPower, all browser functions are disabled, preventing unwanted web surfing.
- Any student can access their account and be served at any school within your district.
- Serving stations can have up to 6 different menu templates, each with 40 menu items – a total of 240 unique menu items per POS station.
- Our queuing feature allows students to identify themselves in advance of reaching the cashier, which allows even dual lines to flow smoothly. The queue is easily managed even if students change line position.
- Till counting screen allows each cashier to reconcile their till right at their serving station.
- Offline Mode enables meal service to continue even in the event of an Internet outage.
- Receive online deposits securely with My MealTime online payments module.
- Additional features include photo rosters, speed mode, and school or district search function.
- Role-Based Security governs each user’s level of access.
- Comprehensive reporting empowers you to retrieve the data you need and deliver it in the format most convenient for you (print, .pdf, .csv, text, etc.)
- Operational eports can be generated for individual schools, a select group of schools, or in a consolidated format for an entire district.
- Deposits and revenues are reported by individual POS station, school, service area, or by the district as a whole.
School Districts in California that use mpower*
|Old Adobe Union|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: