MealTime mPower Point of Sale
Meet MealTime mPower, the latest in school foodservice technology from MealTime. mPower is the only truly cloud-based K-12 POS system with no user-software to install, no updates to worry about, no desktops to maintain. mPower is built for cloud computing with a single, centralized SQL Server database delivering the ease and flexibility you need to take your program to the next level.
Need to quickly set up a rogue serving station for overflow or for a special event? MealTime mPower enables any device with a web browser to be added to the system with just a few mouse clicks! Need to access a report in your system from your home, or car, or the local coffee shop? With mPower, if you have an Internet connection, full access to the system and all of its data is just a quick login away! mPower is fast and flexible, adapting continually to the needs of your operation.
- POS runs seamlessly from an embedded web browser. After exiting mPower, all browser functions are disabled, preventing unwanted web surfing.
- Any student can access their account and be served at any school within your district.
- Serving stations can have up to 6 different menu templates, each with 40 menu items – a total of 240 unique menu items per POS station.
- Our queuing feature allows students to identify themselves in advance of reaching the cashier, which allows even dual lines to flow smoothly. The queue is easily managed even if students change line position.
- Till counting screen allows each cashier to reconcile their till right at their serving station.
- Offline Mode enables meal service to continue even in the event of an Internet outage.
- Receive online deposits securely with My MealTime online payments module.
- Additional features include photo rosters, speed mode, and school or district search function.
- Role-Based Security governs each user’s level of access.
- Comprehensive reporting empowers you to retrieve the data you need and deliver it in the format most convenient for you (print, .pdf, .csv, text, etc.)
- Operational eports can be generated for individual schools, a select group of schools, or in a consolidated format for an entire district.
- Deposits and revenues are reported by individual POS station, school, service area, or by the district as a whole.