- Make secure deposits and school fee payments on any device, at their convenience, using their Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Set up convenient email notifications to alert them when their student’s account balance is low or negative.
- Store their credit/debit card number for repeat use.
- Schedule deposits to occur weekly, monthly or in whatever frequency is desired.
- Access the payment screen easily from their student’s school or district website.
- Monitor their student’s cafeteria account activity without calling the school.
- Check account balances whenever it is convenient, avoiding surprises and last-minute scrambling for lunch money.
- Rest assured knowing their account deposits aren’t going to get lost or stolen and their child will have a positive balance at serving time.
- Take care of all school fees in one easy payment with affordable user fees.
- My MealTime’s administrative tools provide comprehensive reporting on all payment activity.
- Collect money for any purposes you want – easily.
- Payments are received hassle-free and on-time.
- Deposited funds are transferred automatically into school or district bank accounts.
- Unique bank accounts can be used to receive funds for each individual payment type.
- Communicate timely information to families with the handy announcement feature.
School Districts in California that use MealTime*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: