- Central Programs — Central programs integrate key information from Munis applications into one screen, providing one-click access to relevant data. View summary or detail information and link to records contained in individual Munis applications.
- Integration — Munis applications work with the Tyler and third-party tools and systems your district uses every day. Tight integration between programs means processes are smooth and you always have access to the data and functionality you need, demolishing the silos inherent in outdated legacy systems.
- Reports — Reporting features powered by SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) help you create complex, customized reports to examine trends, expose relationships and zero in on important facts. Munis also offers full bi-directional integration between your Munis database and Microsoft® Excel ® for sorting, summing, formatting and arranging data, and for performing complex data analysis and reporting.
- Self Service — Self-service applications provide employees, vendors and citizens with 24/7, on-demand access to personal information such as pay stubs for employees, profile and bid history for vendors, and bills and payment history for citizens via a customizable website. Download the Munis Employee Self Service for Schools product sheet »
- Wizards — Wizards walk users step by step through performing infrequent, hard-to-duplicate processes, streamlining tasks, improving efficiency, and ensuring process consistency and accuracy.
- Workflow — Automate the flow of approvals, notifications and tasks throughout your district using tailored business rules in Munis Workflow. Administrators can view workflows in real time, capture and report on workflow metrics, monitor progress activity and more. Employees are automatically alerted when they have pending approval requests or assigned tasks.
School Districts in California that use Tyler*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: