- See allocations in an online collaborative space across departments or cost-centers, free of duplicate copies or broken formulas. Trust that you’re always working with the latest version of your budget - anytime, anywhere.
- Budget managers can build their staffing plans with confidence because salaries and benefits are calculated correctly with the right account codes based on FTE and positions
- Finance Directors can keep tabs on the budgeting process across the district with summarized data on FTE count and total allocated and planned dollars. Gain early insights on potential hiring needs or offer help to administrators who need extra support.
- Parse and filter financial data to analyze spending by year, fund, category, and program – or any other segment from your district’s chart of accounts.
- Easily search and track purchases by vendor, description, date, or other transaction-level information.
- Keep tabs on a particular grant, object code, or another expenditure with our Bookmarks feature. Log in and share bookmarks with other members of your team.
Balance Evaluate: Examine effectiveness, efficiency, and equity of spending pratices
- Analyze relationships between non-financial outcomes and your investments and allocations.
- Analyze actual spending by location, student characteristics, academic performance, and other factors to better understand whether resource allocation processes are supporting fiscal equity.
- Review tailored, regularly updated public profiles for each school to better understand budgets and spending patterns at the school-level and in comparison to district averages.
School Districts in California that use Allovue*
|Westmorland Union Elementary|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: