School Cash SuiteNew
The simple and intuitive system builds the foundation needed to successfully manage your school finances and automates the manual accounting tasks that school bookkeepers perform each and every day.
- Check mark symbol A standardized chart of accounts is created that can be customized for each district.
- Check mark symbol Deposits and disbursements tracking capabilities automate the management of funds flowing through a school.
- Check mark symbol Reconciliation capabilities allow the balance of the school bank account to be easily reconciled against school activities.
- Check mark symbol Auditing tools such as modified transaction logs and random data queries allow audits to be easily performed.
Student Fees & Forms Catalog
The system enables schools to assemble all of their student activity fees in one central location and assists in the preparation and tracking of catalog items and digital forms.
- Check mark symbol Fees can be customized with pictures, installment payments, email reminders, and more.
- Check mark symbol Fees can be activated based on start and end dates and inventories can be monitored to control remaining stock.
- Check mark symbol Digital forms can be created (i.e. for medical information) and are completely customizable for the unique requirements of your schools and district.
- Check mark symbol Chart of account categories are assigned to fees in order to track revenues in each account.
The system has built-in parent communication capabilities to keep parents well-informed of the fees and forms relevant to their specific students.
- Check mark symbol Student information data can be used to assign items by grade, course, homeroom, or individually.
- Check mark symbol Fees can be assigned to students as either optional or required.
- Check mark symbol Notifications for new fees and reminders for overdue payments can be emailed to parents.
- Check mark symbol Parents have online access to digital receipts and a complete list of their student’s past and outstanding transactions.
Student Fees & Forms Data Collection
The system offers parents the convenience of online purchasing and access to digital forms to complete online transactions for student fees anytime, anywhere!
- Check mark symbol Online payments can be made by parents using Credit Card, Debit Card, eCheck, or preloaded funds.
- Check mark symbol Online payments are deposited into the school’s bank account and posted to the general ledger automatically.
- Check mark symbol Digital forms can be used to collect customizable data from students and parents.
- Check mark symbol A virtual point of sale register lets schools accept and track in-person purchases from parents through cash, check, or Credit Card.
The system allows for robust reporting to track payments, finances, and data to provide insights into school and district activity.
- Check mark symbol Payment reports can be run to determine who has and has not purchased each item.
- Check mark symbol Detailed financial reports for schools are available and can be consolidated at the district level.
- Check mark symbol Reports from digital forms can display information from parents such as text data, e-signatures, mailing addresses, and more.
- Check mark symbol All report data can be exported in standard formats to be used in third party applications.
School Districts in California that use School Cash Suite*Currently there is no data in the system
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: