Counted on by thousands of K-12 districts, the SchoolMessenger notification service quickly delivers large volumes of messages through multiple channels. Parents easily set preferences for how they want to be reached. Detailed reports document the district's outreach efforts. Learn More
Custom Mobile Apps
Districts are claiming their place in the app stores with a custom mobile app developed by SchoolMessenger. News, alerts, events, sports scores, lunch menus and even grades are available in a convenient mobile app that parents can access on the go. Learn More >
- Patented technology that delivers your messages with unmatched reliability and speed.
- Multimodal messaging capability so you can instantly launch emergency alerts via voice, text, email, and social media.
- Secure mobile broadcasting app to help you send notifications directly from your smartphone or tablet when on-the-go.
- Deep experience with handling every type of emergency notification, from lockdown notices to building evacuation alerts to school shooting advisories.
- Maximizes chance of reaching parents by sending attendance calls, texts and emails.
- Hands-free attendance notification including period absences and tardy notifications.
- Multimodal Lunch Balance Alerts
- Send voice, text, and email alerts to engage parents
- Working with your systems to send targeted messages
- Multi-language engagement on any device
School Districts in California that use SchoolMessenger*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: