BrightArrow Digital Voice Dialer
BrightArrow Digital Voice Dialer - $1/Student, Staff and Faculty/Year
- Seamless Real-Time integration to all the major Student Information Systems
- Multiple Access Methods – Single Sign-on, The Web, Mobile App, Toll-Free Dial-in
- Multiple Simultaneous Notification Methods - Voice, Email, SMS Texting, Social Media Posts, App Push Notifications and RSS Feeds
- Up to 180,000 calls per hour
- Attendance and Lunch Balance Notifications
- Language Translation - 20 for Text to Speech and 100 for text translation
- Email Report Cards
- Full HTML Email Support with linked and literal attachments
- Text and Voice Surveys
- Robust List Management Features
- Real-time Dashboard
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Unlimited CallerID Assignment
- Parent, Community, and Faculty Portals
- Anti-Bullying or Tip Line
Digital Voice Dialer is BrightArrow’s mass notification solution for calling parents and staff to quickly deliver pre-recorded voice, SMS text and e-mail messages. It includes the BrightArrow Target hosted web interface, delivering reliable and instant voice notification at a much lower price than other services. Digital Voice Dialer retrieves phone numbers and e-mail addresses from your Student Information System or student list to notify parents, faculty and staff of emergency and non-urgent announcements.
In addition to Web access, you can launch voice notifications by calling a toll-free phone number. The system automatically dials a predefined list of phone numbers and speaks an audio message to the recipient or their voice mail. It also delivers SMS texts and e-mail messages. A primary usage of the Digital Voice Dialer is time-sensitive announcements for school cancellations or delays due to snow, fires, floods or hurricanes. It can be used for other urgent emergency situations such as lock-downs or evacuations.
Communicating action plans to manage accidental or intentional threats or disasters can be done quickly and time-efficiently. In addition, schools can use the Digital Voice Dialer for day-to-day announcements such as reporting unexcused absences to parents, lunch fee collections, or reminders of events and meetings. Automatic synchronization keeps your lists up-to-date by reading your student database. Your lists can be differentiated by school, grade, class, bus route, language, team or attendance.
Administrators, teachers, or coordinators can have web or dial-in access to their lists. With over ten years of extensive product development and state-of-the-art voice technology, BrightArrow delivers one of the most flexible and powerful notification systems available anywhere.
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.