BrightArrow Digital Voice Dialer
- Seamless Real-Time integration to all the major Student Information Systems
- Multiple Access Methods – Single Sign-on, The Web, Mobile App, Toll-Free Dial-in
- Multiple Simultaneous Notification Methods - Voice, Email, SMS Texting, Social Media Posts, App Push Notifications and RSS Feeds
- Up to 180,000 calls per hour
- Attendance and Lunch Balance Notifications
- Language Translation - 20 for Text to Speech and 100 for text translation
- Email Report Cards
- Full HTML Email Support with linked and literal attachments
- Text and Voice Surveys
- Robust List Management Features
- Real-time Dashboard
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Unlimited CallerID Assignment
- Parent, Community, and Faculty Portals
- Anti-Bullying or Tip Line
In addition to Web access, you can launch voice notifications by calling a toll-free phone number. The system automatically dials a predefined list of phone numbers and speaks an audio message to the recipient or their voice mail. It also delivers SMS texts and e-mail messages. A primary usage of the Digital Voice Dialer is time-sensitive announcements for school cancellations or delays due to snow, fires, floods or hurricanes. It can be used for other urgent emergency situations such as lock-downs or evacuations.
Communicating action plans to manage accidental or intentional threats or disasters can be done quickly and time-efficiently. In addition, schools can use the Digital Voice Dialer for day-to-day announcements such as reporting unexcused absences to parents, lunch fee collections, or reminders of events and meetings. Automatic synchronization keeps your lists up-to-date by reading your student database. Your lists can be differentiated by school, grade, class, bus route, language, team or attendance.
Administrators, teachers, or coordinators can have web or dial-in access to their lists. With over ten years of extensive product development and state-of-the-art voice technology, BrightArrow delivers one of the most flexible and powerful notification systems available anywhere.
School Districts in California that use Bright Arrow*
|Red Bluff Union Elementary|
|San Luis Obispo County Office of Education|
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: