- 1DocStop utilizes your existing scanner / copier equipment. Use the equipment you already have
- Store nearly unlimited file formats and sizes
- Easily incorporate both electronic records and imaged documents
- Access records virtually anywhere with internet access
- Thin client application: no need to install any software
- Ability to print, email, and comment on any document
- Full auditing capabilities: know who accessed what record, and when
- Secure authentication via email address and password
- All connections to 1DocStop are secured using Transport Layer Security (https, SSL Certificates)
School Districts in California that use 1DocStop*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: