- Unlimited cameras per server allow for greater scalability and density
- Enhance collaboration by sharing your display with remote operators with Ocularis VideoWall
- Get Closer To Prevention™ with advanced alerts from third-party integrations for video analytics, facial recognition, access control, POS, ATM, LPR, and more
- Recording server failover and camera management redundancy provide maximum data protection
- Centralized recorder management for easier configuration with advanced system monitoring capabilities
- A wide range of third-party integrations to help you quickly identify threats and to optimize business operations
School Districts in California that use ONSSI Video Surveillance*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: