1. Review school-wide referral patterns: The five basic reports in SWIS frame the context within which problem behaviors occur at school helping teams to answer these questions:
- How often do referrals occur?
- What problem behaviors occur most frequently in our building?
- Where are problem behaviors most likely to occur?
- When are problem behaviors most likely to occur?
- Which students are involved in referrals?
School Districts in California that use SWIS*
* This is a partial list generated through our annual technology systems survey, internet searches, and other methods.
Also, districts constantly change enterprise systems in an never ending quest to find the 'best' of the best. So expect these results to change over time.
If your district currently uses this system but doesn't appear on this list, please let us know by updating your district's info on our annual systems survey: