The following California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) manuals are available on the CAASPP Portal Manuals and Instructions Web page:
- Technical Specifications and Configuration Guide for CAASPP Online Testing—This Guide includes information and instructions pertaining to system requirements; and network, system, and secure browser configuration.
- Test Operations Management System (TOMS) Pre-Administration Guide for CAASPP Testing—This Guide currently includes instructions on adding and managing users; using passwords, accessing the single sign-on, and logging on to CAASPP systems; setting up a test administration; and accessing reports. Additional chapters on topics such as assigning students to tests and test settings will be linked as more TOMS modules become available.
- Guide to CAASPP Completion Status and Roster Management—This Guide describes how to set up and manage rosters for the Completion Status Reporting system and the Online Reporting System as well as how to view Completion Status reports.
- Interim Assessment User Guide—This Guide includes instructions on viewing, administering, scoring, and reporting Smarter Balanced Interim Assessments.
- 2015–16 CAASPP Post-Test Guide—This Guide describes CAASPP reports and how to interpret results. It will be updated soon with information about California Alternate Assessment and California Alternate Performance Assessment reporting.