SPED record missing for student enrolled in Private School
Description of the error:A SPED student enrolled in a Private School must ALSO have an associated SPED record in the same reporting LEA.
FATAL error - Must be corrected in order to post the record and/or certify your data.
How to Fix this Error:
Understanding the Error:
A student enrolled in a private school (1.05 School of Attendance in SENR = 0000002) should have a SPED record with:
1) An active Education Plan = 200 for the associated LEA; or
2) An Education Plan = 300 and a Meeting Date or Amendment Date that overlaps the enrollment at the private school.
1) Verify if the student has not exited the program.
2) Verify the student enrollment start and exit date at the LEA.
3) Add a SPED record for the student at the LEA.
KNOWN BUG #5218 - CERT145 is triggered on a private school enrollment when the Plan Type is ISP (200).
1.04 Reporting LEA
1.06 School of Attendance
1.22 Enrollment Start Date
1.23 Enrollment Exit Date
14.04 Reporting LEA
14.21 Special Education Meeting Date
14.24 Education Plan Type Code