CALPADS Update FLASH #162
CALPADS Information Meeting (CIM) is October 8, 2019
The fall CALPADS Information Meeting (CIM) is scheduled for Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
LEAs are requested to register for the CIM. Zoom (the video communications platform to be used for this meeting) will send the actual CIM Meeting link to those that register.
The presentation will begin at 9:30, but the Zoom session will be opened early at
9:00 a.m. so that attendees can connect and have time to troubleshoot connectivity issues before the presentation begins.
If you will be viewing the meeting with others, please register only once, and enter the name of the primary person on the registration form to receive the email notification.
If you are unable to use your computer for the audio, you may obtain the phone number after you register. We prefer that you use your computer audio in order to simplify the login.
There is no cost to attend this meeting. LEAs are strongly encouraged to attend in order to learn about changes for the Fall data submissions as well as receive updates on other changes in 2019–20.CIM Attendee Information for Participants
Topic: CALPADS Information Meeting (CIM)
Date and Time: Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 9:30 a.m.
Event registration for attendees: https://fcmat.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hhZE0Vz9S7KiCepnDmbXmA
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Zoom webinar service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.CIM Agenda
October 8, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Agenda Review
- 2019–20 Data Collections and Timelines
- Submission Success Indicators – Suggested milestones
- Building Self-Sufficiency in CALPADS
- Accountability and Assessment Update
- Initial English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
- Other Major 2019–20 Changes
- Reporting Multilingual and English Learner Programs
- Perkins E-2
- Fall 2 and Assignment Monitoring
- Discipline File Restructure
- Submitting a service request ticket via the CDE CALPADS Service Request form at https://www2.cde.ca.gov/calpadshelp/default.aspx