Renaissance Product Updates!
What's new? Here's a peek at just a few of the updates available to you now
Access rich content for practice and instruction
- Assign instructional resources (Renaissance & open educational resources) using the Star Record Book.
- Enjoy a seamless connection between assessment results, practice, and instruction.
- Manage lesson plans with the ability to view and delete existing lesson plans.
View updated and enhanced reports
- View State Standards Mastery reports which show your state standards in reading and math.
- Know which students are beginning, developing, or secure in each standard.
- Track progress of grade-level standards mastery for district administrators.
- See Test Activity reports with separate columns showing incomplete and failed practice Star tests.
- Gauge student progress on the Star Student Progress Monitoring reports which include expected goal growth rates (Scaled Score/Week) when a Scaled Score or Percentile Rank Goal is set.
- Find the reports easier with the Reports Page Menu that includes a tab system to separate reports by product and ability to pin your favorite reports.
Improve parent involvement and communication
- Use Renaissance Home Connect® to send parent email notifications when a student completes an assessment.
Moving forward, what product updates can you expect next?
- More content and the ability to assign open educational resources (OER's) including over 100,000 items from Knovation®.
- 32,000 new formative assessment items in Star Custom.
- Longitudinal reports to look back at the same group of students over the past 3 years.
The items listed above are only a few of the updates that have occurred. For a complete list of updates, visit the Product Updates page.
On the Product Updates page, there is a link to the Fall 2018 Renaissance Roadmap Report with a video that highlights the product updates roadmap.